It’s been quite a while since I’ve written about any writing news and in one way, not much has happened, and in another way, there has been loads. I’ve had quite a few people ask me recently if I’m bringing out a book for the Ploughing Championships again this year and the answer to that is no, not this year. I do have a “gift type book” in draft but the reason I’m not publishing it this year is an [...]
- Goodbye 2021 and What’s Happening In 2022
- Book Review: The Beasts They Turned Away
- In Memory of Sam
- What Lucy Did Next
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….