It took a while to persuade Brian of the merits of an annual holiday but not being able to go away in January 2013 and a busy calving season that year convinced him. We were 25 years married last year so decided to go a bit further afield for our holiday this year as well as telling ourselves that we’d had a busy year and we deserved it! But where to go in January? We go away at this time [...]
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands
- It’s always good to be alive
- Are Cows just Numbers or Do We Name Them?
- Do Old Cures Really Work?
- There’s still Drought in the South East
- Event: Recognising Women’s Involvement in Farming