I was amused to see this(Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff’ as an important piece of advice in Tric Kearney’s blog the other day and when I thought about it, I realised that my motto ‘tomorrow is another day’ isn’t a million miles away. I’m usually of the opinion that very few things are so important that they have to be done today, yes, there are deadlines with some things but if the hoover isn’t run around till tomorrow [...]
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands
- It’s always good to be alive
- Are Cows just Numbers or Do We Name Them?
- Do Old Cures Really Work?
- There’s still Drought in the South East
- Event: Recognising Women’s Involvement in Farming