I have to admit that I did wonder if any farming husbands were hit over the head on Christmas morning when their darling beloved discovered a copy of How To Be A Perfect Farm Wife under the Christmas tree. If she didn’t know about the existance of the book beforehand and didn’t take the time to see the humour in the front cover illustration, it’s a possibility this might have happened. Indeed, I received a tweet from one young farmer [...]
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….
- Friday Fields: Bakers Hill
- Become an Ideal Farm Husband – Ten Tips
- An Ideal Farm Husband – a free eBook for you
- News From The Farm