On the 5th and 6th Days of Christmas (as I was away yesterday), my true love gave to me ………. Yes, you can win a T-shirt with one of the illustrations from my books on the front of it. This one is what I call the “hoppity dance”, when one animal escapes and your brain and feet don’t work in tandem as you’re not sure whether to chase after the escaped cow or stop the others escaping. The [...]
- Farm Memoirs of 2018 and 2019: Recommended Reads
- Holidaying in the UK
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands
- It’s always good to be alive
- Are Cows just Numbers or Do We Name Them?
- Do Old Cures Really Work?