As I have met Derbhile Dromey, the author of our book for this book, I was really curious to read The Pink Cage. The fact that both Derbhile and Astrid, the main character, have sight impedients, made me wonder if it was going to be slightly autobiographical. ?Derbhile works as a copy writer and Astrid works as a proof reader so they both work in similar fields but judging by what I know of Derbhile, I am fairly confident that [...]
- Goodbye 2021 and What’s Happening In 2022
- Book Review: The Beasts They Turned Away
- In Memory of Sam
- What Lucy Did Next
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….