My blogging has been a bit erratic of late. I think of plenty of topics to write about, I have a list of titles and subjects, I’ve been meaning to tell you all about the “milk powder plot” for months. I’ve had good intentions to send out a newsletter for weeks. You know – you tell people you won’t bombard them with newsletters, no more than one a month on average but I reckon it could be six months since [...]
- Goodbye 2021 and What’s Happening In 2022
- Book Review: The Beasts They Turned Away
- In Memory of Sam
- What Lucy Did Next
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….