About 14 years ago, I was teaching Communication Studies at a third level college. I brought a t-shirt into one seminar, asking students to discuss how they would regard a person wearing it as it bore the slogan “High Fertility, No Bull”. I didn’t show them the front which showed the logo of the Artificial Insemination company but as it happened, I don’t think they would have recognised the name anyway as none came from farms. Their interpretations were varied [...]
- Holidaying in the UK
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands
- It’s always good to be alive
- Are Cows just Numbers or Do We Name Them?
- Do Old Cures Really Work?
- There’s still Drought in the South East