Friday night saw our ‘Rural Reading for Christmas’ event when readers of farming and rural books could meet authors and buy signed copies of the books for their own reading or Christmas gifts. We’d been interviewed on the Farming Show on KCLR Radio the night before so all the authors had met each other and had good fun already.
- Goodbye 2021 and What’s Happening In 2022
- Book Review: The Beasts They Turned Away
- In Memory of Sam
- What Lucy Did Next
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….