Days out tend to be pretty precious around here – partly because Brian’s only half day off tends to be Sunday afternoons although he usually does try to get the occasional day off during the school holidays. Bad weather means he is busier than normal and means that we don’t necessarily have as much enthusiasm for trying to get away. It’s like we need sunshine to put a spring in our step!
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….
- Friday Fields: Bakers Hill
- Become an Ideal Farm Husband – Ten Tips
- An Ideal Farm Husband – a free eBook for you
- News From The Farm