I’m busy writing my second book at the moment with a predicted launch date of 10th September. Yes, I’m organised – I’ve even written up my timetable in terms of getting it to the editor, getting illustrations back, getting it to the formattor, to the printers etc – there’s just the tiny task of finishing the writing first! I’m thinking that I need to book myself into a writing retreat for a fortnight – well, a girl can dream I [...]
- Goodbye 2021 and What’s Happening In 2022
- Book Review: The Beasts They Turned Away
- In Memory of Sam
- What Lucy Did Next
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….