Farmers are supposed to be a good catch aren’t they? Salt of the earth, trustworthy, kind, good with animals (hopefully with people too), healthy, fit, community spirited, tanned (well, a farmer’s tan anyway) and in possession of some road frontage – what more would anyone want?! ?I’m often asked where might one find a nice eligible farmer? ?The choices vary between the Young Farmer Macra events, online dating sites such as Muddy Matches and the mart! ?There doesn’t [...]
- Farm Memoirs of 2018 and 2019: Recommended Reads
- Holidaying in the UK
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands
- It’s always good to be alive
- Are Cows just Numbers or Do We Name Them?
- Do Old Cures Really Work?