I’d heard from a couple of people that I Am Pilgrim?is a brilliant thriller so I couldn’t resist it when I spotted it recently in a bookshop even though I’d promised myself that, due to the ridiculous number of unread books on my bookshelves, I wasn’t going to buy any more books until Christmas. Having [...]
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….
- Friday Fields: Bakers Hill
- Become an Ideal Farm Husband – Ten Tips
- An Ideal Farm Husband – a free eBook for you
- News From The Farm