The Girl Who Came Home is an Irish story about the Titanic. It tells the story of a group of fourteen who left a tiny village in the West of Ireland to travel to America, to their new lives, aboard the Titanic. Many books and films have dealt with the Titanic before but most tend to concentrate on the first class passengers, this [...]
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….
- Friday Fields: Bakers Hill
- Become an Ideal Farm Husband – Ten Tips
- An Ideal Farm Husband – a free eBook for you
- News From The Farm