Well, here it is, the blog for Irish Farmerette, a blog I have been meaning to start for quite some time. I’ve been blogging over at Garrendenny Lane for almost four years but am trying to keep its blog posts more focused on the business now as I was getting too many hits from non-related searches and I was missing posting about my other life – that of being a mum and a farmerette!
- Women Farmers Can’t Rest on their Laurels!
- Claudia the Cow
- 7 Ways to Spot a Farmer
- Farm Memoirs of 2018 and 2019: Recommended Reads
- Holidaying in the UK
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands