Well, here it is, the blog for Irish Farmerette, a blog I have been meaning to start for quite some time. I’ve been blogging over at Garrendenny Lane for almost four years but am trying to keep its blog posts more focused on the business now as I was getting too many hits from non-related searches and I was missing posting about my other life – that of being a mum and a farmerette!
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….
- Friday Fields: Bakers Hill
- Become an Ideal Farm Husband – Ten Tips
- An Ideal Farm Husband – a free eBook for you
- News From The Farm